Thursday, April 10, 2008

petes amazing rss seo software



www.BadAssRss.com



www.badassaffiliatedominator.com



Revealing a secret that amazes me,

that Internet Marketers and SEO Experts

have NOT been talking about the Last 2 years.



Simply Put . RSS When used wisely and widely is simple MAGIC! Magic in terms of
The ability to earn income firstly. Get powerful links to your sites almost
instantly, Get Rankings in Google.

 




In my BadAss RSS report you will learn



while just taking the $1 trial I will reveal how you can test your niche in
google before you even create your website. so you'll know

if its successful or not. How many times have you created a site and waited for
the traffic to come, that never came? This report will ease you of that pain!!


In my report it shows you how to gain

backlinks Instantly across and when I say across I mean across Very powerful
Authority sites, how to drive spiders TO these authority sites, to index YOUR
links faster.

 


 




Now you will see how I use this text you are viewing now, create a blogger blog.



and use its rss.xml feed in the Software

and a sneak peak at the results it produces

This will blow you away. No Fluff, no Un Realistic promises you see in most
Guru's videos. You'll see exactly what I do and the exact results. That you can
achieve right now by risking a measly 1 buck

to see it for yourself.



Ok.. onto the software :) and live demo of it in action......


 








 


 




 

No comments: